Where to get stuff

You can get them at any Dischem, known as en enema pump :tt2:

Seriously now... stop pulling my leg... :eek:

Sheesh, I better find it there cos there's no freakin way I'm going to ask someone for it.

u can try an electrical wholesaler in u're area... ask for a flourescent 'diffuser' n just explain what type,,, they should have stock... u're in for about R100

Seriously now... stop pulling my leg... :eek:

Sheesh, I better find it there cos there's no freakin way I'm going to ask someone for it.

Hahaha, that is what it is called, saw some the other day next to the syringes, sure you will find them without assistance.

ask a lfs for coral feeders, get a 3 pack, work great

Anybody know where you can get egg crate in the pretoria area, seems the usual suppliers do not stock them. (Maizies, builders, etc)

Maizies only gets them on order. You can just give them a call & ask for light diffuser grid. It takes about 3- days to get there.

Was intended to target feed but will be using it to blow detritus as well..

Managed to get one at Dischem yesterday - however, it wasn't near the syringes so I had to ask someone for an enema pump... it's the first time I've actually told someone I'm using it to feed my corals, lol.

For blowing detritus it is far easier to use a Hailey 1000 of 2000L/h pump. Or any other smallish return pump with suction feet.

Stick it to the front panel right in the middle. Connect a long piece 10mm flexible hose to it, that can reach from middle to both ends of the tank. Longer is better.

Hold on to the end before you switch on the pump. It will fell out of the tank, or spray your light or cause some thing that you do not want. Then just move the open end around blowing the rocks clean.

So much easier than pumping that bladder thing of a turkey baster.

Heatsinks or Aluminium plates

Good Morning All!

I am super new to this forum, today being my first day registered, and was hoping you guys could help me out.

I am looking for a place where I would be able to get a 300mm x 120mm x 20mm heatsink or something like that. Or alternatively a 3-5mm aluminium plate of the same L and W in the Pretoria area

Any Ideas?

Good Morning All!

I am super new to this forum, today being my first day registered, and was hoping you guys could help me out.

I am looking for a place where I would be able to get a 300mm x 120mm x 20mm heatsink or something like that. Or alternatively a 3-5mm aluminium plate of the same L and W in the Pretoria area

Any Ideas?

mantech.co.za

looking for PVC sheet, similar to acrylic
jhb area, anyone?

6mm-10mm

Thanks, they have acrylic but looking for rigged plastic , I think it's PVC

Back
Top Bottom