Where to get stuff

Frans therre is a place in montague gardens next too PG glass the name of the place is AGS if i remember correctly. The do any glass you want plus cutting and hole drilling:1:

well i think thats the name, will send you the name off a place now now

Hi Guys, where can I find a ato float switch in Pretoria East asap, need one to take to my Mozambique secret tank and I'm leaving this afternoon, hence no joburg

PLEASE HELP!

dont know about pta east but you can get one in Centurion, cost about R120.
Zetties electrical.

this is non marine related , i need a recycling company for plastic and cans. I mamange a service station and need seperate bins for the above as well .... durban area pls

hey guys

last year i bought some T5 tubes from a place somewhere off north coast rd in durban, i found out about them on masa and now I can't for the life of me remember where it was... LOL...

anyone?
thanks

hey guys

last year i bought some T5 tubes from a place somewhere off north coast rd in durban, i found out about them on masa and now I can't for the life of me remember where it was... LOL...

anyone?
thanks

ITs called the lamphouse - off north coast rd - Briardene park. Opposite Voltex

Hope it helps

iff you go across the road from them....theres a water place......ask to speak to keith......tell him marco sent you to take a look........
big ass r.o.unit we installed there.....1500 litres per hour;)

Hey guys,

Does anybody know where I can get Eggcrate in Edenvale? I work on voortrekker road....

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom