Where to get mh

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Johan van Aardt, 4 Jun 2009.

1. Johan van Aardt

Johan van Aardt I love marines [R.I.P.]

Were in or around cape town will i get a very good priced 70 watt mh, the ballast and the globe, i was thinking a 14000 k globe.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. lanzo

lanzo Sponsor

let me know if you didnt get sorted in CPT

If you want globes i can import you some;),we cant get local high rated kalvin globes

4. Jaak

Jaak

Have you tried The Lamphouse in Milnerton?

5. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

Johan - I am not too sure if the sponsors will be able to sort you, BUT, if you DON'T get right at the sponsors, you can try one of the following:
    You can go DIY route:
    - purchase a 70 watt metal halide starter/control gear and a light fitting (brand: RADIANT) from ie. Aurora Lights (they are everywhere - in Montague Gardens, in the new Business Park between the M5 and the N1, etc. - or alternatively any lighting / electrical shop
    - you can / SHOULD be able to get your globe that you require, at "The Lamphouse". They are in Woodbridge Business Park, close to the Cash-n-Carry in Koeberg Road (Milnerton)

Good luck in your search. I am quite sure that you would/should be sorted soon!

6. Johan van Aardt

Johan van Aardt Thread Starter I love marines [R.I.P.]

I havnt looked anywere yet realli im asking so i can do my nano but not sure yet what i gotta do or how i am going to do it all, my idee is to put a sump above the tank and to put the light fittings under the sumps shelf and then my tank is topless (ut my first order of bissiness is getting the shelves up and getting a ro unit(prob most important).

Recent Posts