Where is Trev?

Okay we need a volunteer to go see if he is okay, so if you are interested please pm me and i will forward his adress onto you. Lets try get some closure on this.

like i said pm me his address and i will have a look and give you guys an update iv got 2000 rand invested with him so i need to get hold of him asap as long as iv known him this is not like him at all

Yes the adress was an old one I think he does not stay there been to the shop to see what's going on there all his stuff is still there so still looking for his new adress anyone ?

Any body know his Sir name ? if not ask his previous employer , Oceansun

Look up his home tell number if there is one via T ..... or C........
If its unlisted - someone who you know working @ telkom should be able to look it up.

Call the police and check for missing person's report.

Or May by there was some kind of legal misunderstanding and hes been detained by the police as luckyfish was, but the family is a bit embarrassed to say anything.
If you have a contact in the police , you could ask them to do some digging arround with Trevs Sirname and the approxamate date of absence.

I will obviosly be quite embarressed if its nothing like that and its not nice to plant seeds, but its just a sugestion to narrow down the possibilaties for every one involved.

Please guys keep this clean, i know it aint easy and we all get agro when we feel that we gonna lose. Believe me i know im someone that goes for the wickets when i punch on here, but in this case i tend to differ about opinions it aint fair if someone is not available to defend him or his honour. I was there once but just in Trev's shoes i just didn't know it until my good friends chicaboo and falcon seriously could get hold of me and inform me that a post was opened by a fellow reefer that bought something i havent delivered and also accused me but i was caught up in some contract work and some other stuff. Even viper sent emails and kept it professional. So needles to say i logged in that same day i found out what happened and was able to rectify the wrong doing. So please chapps give the man a little chance so someone can get some more info that is more concrete, you all bought from him before with some great satisfaction if i remember correctly and all the positive feedback you all gave, so with regards to this be slow to blow fire.

Trevor Duane

@Max I fully understand your point, in my case time is up, I promise a lot of ppl this weekend they will receive there stuff and what now, I have to dig some money out to pay them back.

The last time I spoke to him was on the 8 July and he made a promise to me he will make a plan to send my stuff. My transport should have pick up today but no answer from him.

Trevor is a nice guy agreed, we talked for hours on the net and a lot of crap too but after the first power outage in his shop everything change.
I really hope he is ok but now he must step forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh was going to give you his surname. Unfortunately I only have have the details I mentioned earlier and I know he moved from Table View into Parklands but not where. I bumped into him in the shops at the beginning of the month but not since.

If I do see him I will tell him to check in here and if I can help I am MORE than happy to. Just PM me.

I am in agreement that it is not our place to dirty his name until such time as we have heard from him. While I understand the frustration of the guys / gals who have money paid over already we just need to figure out what happened first before speculating.

Again if I can help I will in anyway.

What did trev have to say when you saw him did her look ok

Back
Top Bottom