Where has REAPER been!?!?!

Reaction score
Hey all you buds out there.

I've been away for some time, hey. Well, I'm sorta back... I'm back in the sence that I'm online and active again (that took long enough tho, :p ), but not back with marines tho - I'm not yet capable of starting up a new reef due to time and money, which is both going into my marketing and advertising campaigns for my business. When I do, it'll be done right with my specifications the 1st time round. Will get the right equipment and all before I start...

Well, I've moved from East London to Worcester (where I was originally from), and currently am working "on the side" again - that's just untill I can get into the local photographic market again. Have started up my photography business, but don't have a shop yet - YET... :thumbup: (All in due time, hey.)

So here we go - I'm active again. Let's all have one on me :1:

Hey, btw - who's been having crap with Windows Vista? I've got the new notebook for about a month now, and already it's giving programs not responding, etc. :lol:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Nice to see you back, trouble with vistya is you need to download the add on pack for everything you want to look at:(

Reaction score
Yeah - thanx for the encouragement. It's going slow here in Worcester - not too many pple here wantinghoto shoots - but that's due to an established market too. Venturing towards the CPT side too, but advertising is the main issue there... Gumtree only goes that far. lol

Reaction score
Hey dude since you been away I have moved to Auckland. Glad to hear you are back too.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome BACK REAPER! So glad that you are up and running again!!!

You must try and make some of the Cape Town Reef Club meetings.... Next one is on the 17th of May. Somewhere here in Cape Town (they have not finalised the location yet).....