When do you know you are addicted to MASA.

Reaction score
when do you know you are addicted to MASA?

when you havent connected to email or web in three weeks, you go to mug and bean on an off day in cape town and connect via their wireless, not to email but MASA.

why did i do that????

not sure but the thread of warr asking for aptasia, in public and out loud has me laughing in my chair and snorting coffee over the next door table!

its darn good to be back on masa for a while.

if i get a chance i'll drop a few pics of tanks I have seen in cpt recently:)

anyone miss me? NO??? Nice of you!

Cool Crispin! This sounds like any addicted reefer! I would also fall in that class!
Don't feel out - and yeah - we DID indeed start to wonder whether you have absconded already ;-)

Hi my name is Mekaeel,and i am a MASA addict :yeahdude:

between pasting this post and now i climbed skeleton gorge in Kirstenbosch before the rain set in. had tro run the last km or so as the clouds shifted down the mountain, but let it be said, we got a darn beautiful country:) Wee-man time you came to see it mate!

between pasting this post and now i climbed skeleton gorge in Kirstenbosch before the rain set in. had tro run the last km or so as the clouds shifted down the mountain, but let it be said, we got a darn beautiful country:) Wee-man time you came to see it mate!

i'll be right over, just as soon as you have had the whip round for my air ticket;)

Back
Top Bottom