WHATSAPP list

Reaction score
Just tested our new WHATSAPP client list. Sent out 900 messages and seem like everyone received it!!!!
If you are in SA and want to be added to this list - please send me a whatsapp to 0827825623 specifying - Marine or Tropical or General or more than one of the above and I will add you.
  1. Marine list guys - will receive up to date news and pictures of new MARINE stock plus general news and also regarding Dogs, Cats and birds.
  2. Tropical list guys - will receive up to date news and pictures of new TROPICAL stock plus general news and also regarding Dogs, Cats and birds.
  3. General list guys - will receive updates and general news and news regarding Dogs, Cats and birds.

One more way to use staffs extra time and technology towards something positive ;)

I do not want to receive 20 or more pictures on my WhatsApp.

Receiving a link on a WhatsApp message would be fine. That I will find useful. And then open the link when I'm on WiFi. Not kill my data bundle.

Receiving a link on a WhatsApp message would be fine. That I will find useful. And then open the link when I'm on WiFi. Not kill my data bundle.

Brilliant idea ;)
Will implement that :thumbup:

Or just switch off you automatic pic download and then download it when you are at a hot spot.:)

Last edited:
Why not share with all of us here on MASA?

Sometimes I am not close to my computer (I spending a lot of time away from the shop) or they are busy sending out emails etc..then WhatsApp is immediate. The same info will end up on the forums but can take up to a week. So Whatsapp is for those that want to know FIRST
PLUS
Posting a picture on this forum take longer than a Whatsapp picture. However I Will take Riaan's advice and send a link if multiple picture need to be sent.

I belong to such a group. The members there use it for chit chat. It becomes really irritating when I ask a shop related question and I never get an answer because the guys are talking stuff reef related. Its difficult to catch up on 100 plus messages.

I belong to such a group. The members there use it for chit chat. It becomes really irritating when I ask a shop related question and I never get an answer because the guys are talking stuff reef related. Its difficult to catch up on 100 plus messages.

This is not a group - it is a list on my phone (convenient :m106:). So you receive a Whatsapp directly from me and only me not a chit chat group. Your message back is also only to me as well.:m12:
SO ONLY my messages and not a group chat :whistling:

Posting a picture on this forum take longer than a Whatsapp picture

HAve you tried using Tapatalk to create threads and upload pictures. Its really simple

This is not a group - it is a list on my phone (convenient ). So you receive a Whatsapp directly from me and only me not a chit chat group. Your message back is also only to me as well.
SO ONLY my messages and not a group chat

Not sure I follow. So are you going to send each person a whatsapp message, what happens when you have to send to 80ppl thats alot of work to send individually

@Toolboysa on whatsapp you can create a list on contacts .. a broadcast list .. type a message once and send it to that list and it will automatically send that message to each person in the list ,same as the last whatsapp notice you got from me that you replied to ,lol

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow never knew about that function
@Fuzzy and here I thought you send that to me specifically and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

if you press options in your chat menu/screen you should find broadcast list option

and no matter how many contacts you send it to,whoever replies the chat is still private,the others dont see it ..

oh wow never knew about that function
@Fuzzy and here I thought you send that to me specifically and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

ok yours was seperate,i lied :m12: i know nothing of this broadcast thing you speak of

I would join but don't want messages about cats etc of I join marine list

Back
Top Bottom