Reaction score
What type?
Are they finicky feeders?
How often do you feed?
How many do you keep?

TaahirS

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
16 lyretail. Been together for 3-4 years with no deaths. Feed 3 times per day. Pellets via auto feeder in the morning and afternoon. Frozen foods in the evening.

loumaggs

Plankton
Reaction score
wow I bet 16 of them in one tank looks amazing, any pictures?

CharlieB

Shrimp
Reaction score
2 "goldies" at the moment. Only lost a few during a move in the past. Super easy to keep. Feed 1 to 2 times a day. Eat any meaty foods and pellets flakes etc so super easy to feed and keep.

NJH

Wrasse
Reaction score
Generally easy but needs to feed at least 3 times a day. Some may take a while to eat flakes and pellets. Depending on size of tank one male to several females.

loumaggs

Plankton
Reaction score
Generally easy but needs to feed at least 3 times a day. Some may take a while to eat flakes and pellets. Depending on size of tank one male to several females.
Thank you :)

Tokolosh 420

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
usually i haven't had luck with them , but recently i have been working hard on them , just make sure they have some form of food in them , i feed enough so that there is no extra food floating in the tank but ill finish a cube of mysis through the day . also i noticed that he pecking order is very rough . they always trying to be the dominant one so the 2 that are dominant tend to keep pushing the others around esp during feeding . tank size would make a difference here as well . So far thats how its going for me .