What would you pay for this equipment?

Jcc

Reaction score
Have to make an offer on the following secondhand equipment. What would you pay for the setup?
Aqua medic calsium reactor with co2 and regulator.
AM skimmer mid range
AM kalk stirrer
AM phoshate/carbin nitrate reactors 4 in total.
Please help as i want to make an offer

Hi JCC - I just want to get clarity on what you asking? Do YOU actually want to BUY this stuff?

You want us to tell you what we THINK the kit is worth or what WE would be willilng to pay for it?

How old is the stuff?

Do you have model numbers perhaps?

Thanks man.

Second had kit usually goes for around half of it's original cost, unless it is exceptional, i.e. not new but usused.

I want to buy the stuff second hand. Waiting on model nr but the kalk stirrer the kr 1000, the carx i think is the small on. The skimmer is the turbofloater 1000, might be wrong but it could also be the am 5000 shorty

This is what I paid for my second hand :
AM Calcium reactor 1000 - R1250.00
AM Kalk Stirrer -R1000.00

Have to make an offer on the following secondhand equipment. What would you pay for the setup?
Aqua medic calsium reactor with co2 and regulator. R4000
AM skimmer mid range TF1000 R1000-1150 / TF5000 Shorty R2000 - R3000
AM kalk stirrer R1150
AM phoshate/carbin nitrate reactors 4 in total. R150-200 ea
Please help as i want to make an offer

prices would be ex shipping, be careful as shipping can be expensive on the bigger/heavier items..

the current exchange is giving some people who have this equipment the illusion that they are sitting on a gold mine.. while it is very good equipment, there are other very on par brands out there... this is coming from an aquamedic fan... my suggestions of pricing are based on what i have seen these items sold for over the last 6 months, good luck with your negotiations but dont get ripped off..

Back
Top Bottom