What p1$$ed off looks like

Reaction score
56648522d1b558d1.jpg

Well, I am working through Bernic2008's comment..calling me the next Einstein after I ask to confirm my order...can't decide if it is a cmplement or not...
But then again I am teaked off today in general...

My lab staff lost half their brain yesterday, plus our computers went down while I was running a R10 000 experiment...Spending today cleaning up after yesterday...

But it is Long weekend :slayer:

I'll try...need to get through the weekend as well...My better half was bit by a spider and is not getting better...the docters don't seem to know what they doing either...

Se la vi

Shame man - sorry to hear that about your wife..... Where has she been bitten?
I am quite sure that a spider bite could possibly be similar to a tick bite (tick bite fever).
Where the person bitten would de-hydrate HUGELY, causing head-aches and all sorts of pains.... And fever.

If this is indeed the case, she better keep hydrated.... (perhaps best to use Lucozade or Powerade or similar - to supply energy too, for the body to fight off the intruder/toxins)...

Good luck, hey!
Thinking of you guys.... not nice...

Thanks Jac...

Under the eye and side of head...
There is even a toxin track running from the bite mark...

The doc's are quacks though...they give antibiotics that they shouldn't and do funny tests...like malaria. First they said Violin spider, but I can id some bite's and that is definately not it....then they changed their minds to sack spider...

My money was also on tick bit fever,

Thanks for the moral support. Nice to have it for both fish and family :)

Thanks Jac...

Under the eye and side of head...
There is even a toxin track running from the bite mark...

The doc's are quacks though...they give antibiotics that they shouldn't and do funny tests...like malaria. First they said Violin spider, but I can id some bite's and that is definately not it....then they changed their minds to sack spider...

My money was also on tick bit fever,

Thanks for the moral support. Nice to have it for both fish and family :)

I am glad that I can help - somehow - even if just with moral support. Yeah both me (many many years ago), and my wife (recently) had tick bite fever. I know the symptoms all to well by now.... And I have the theory that 80% of all venoms are protein based.
I have noticed and realized that, when my wife had the tick bite fever, she was extremely de-hydrated. Some of the symptoms actually looked and sounded like DCS/DCI (Decompression illness/sickness) that one gets / can get when SCUBA diving. Part of my SCUBA Rescue Diver's training was to be able to identify different types of underwater animals' toxins, their effect (symptoms), as well as identify DCS/DCI. This together with the First Aid - helps me a lot in life....

Does your wife have cold shivers as well? And extreme head-aches? Throwing up?

I am by no means a doctor - but I too have found that a LOT of times doctors are quaks - they only seem to resolve problems with humans by doing "fault-finding" on us - much the same way I used to do fault-finding on a server :)

I am quite sure as long as you can keep feeding her Lucozade or similar fluids, that she will recover in no time.....

Thanks Jac

No throwing up, but severe headaches and dizzyness...

I'm also no docter, but dealt allot with antibiotics with my Medical Micro studies...It's really upsetting if you can tell by the antibiotics they give that they don't have a clue what it is....they gave avelon and doxycyclene at the same time!! Not good at all.

Thanks again man!!

Why was your week shitty? We can have a rant and rave session...always makes you feel better ;)

Yeah - thanks - doxycyclene is what we drink for malaria :) LOL! We usually drink doxycyclene every time we go to Moz to go diving...

Ag - man - I just had my manager (llady) crap on me the whole week, trying to take some frustration out on someone (her husband is gone for 2 weeks from home :)...
And it seems that I am the most likely person...

The whole week just had CRAP from her.... And this type of thing DRAINS me completely!

I can completely ID with that!! Shame man. Buy her a vibrator next X-mas party...

Our managing director is on conference in US the next to weeks and most trouble calls come to me now...arrrrgggg....and scientists can be freaken demanding....they neever wrong!!

Back
Top Bottom