What is this ?

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like a bleached mushroom, a face on shot would help though, possibly even a trumpet coral head, does it have a hard base?

Reaction score
WOW, Crispin is going to be happy. Everything he has found so far has been sentenced to death by the ID parade :thumbup:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Yip looks like a trumpet head, would need a pic head on to say for sure though

Reaction score
:) :) :)

and even kanga with his guns hasnt shot it down, that IS a good way to start a day:) but no its got a SOFT base and regret a face on shot makes it look transparent /
whereas the colors on that photo are a little more life like.

there is a second fella who has drifted free, down on the bottom on the substrate, should i pick it up and place it on a piece of algae free LR......oh hell no algae free LR, maybe warr would like it instead?

Reaction score
:) :) :)

and even kanga with his guns hasnt shot it down, that IS a good way to start a day:) but no its got a SOFT base and regret a face on shot makes it look transparent /
whereas the colors on that photo are a little more life like.

there is a second fella who has drifted free, down on the bottom on the substrate, should i pick it up and place it on a piece of algae free LR......oh hell no algae free LR, maybe warr would like it instead?
Yes, yes, yes, yes, :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Crispin, even though the colours might not show up, a head on shot will still go a long way to clarify what it is

Reaction score
hell wee man u telling me that little teratorial spray on your couch not only cost u a tank break down but nookie too????????

chicks are protective of couches in UK