what interests you on the forumn

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by magman, 28 Apr 2012.

1. magman

magman

What interests you guys on the forumn, or what do you read first,

I usually just go straight to new posts, and then usally the masa feeds I see first, especially with regards new fish, or hybrids, but I would say my interests lie more in fish husbandry, also corals,

Besides that, also the diving collection thread and fish Id's I enjoy as well.

Also the cries for help (urgent help needed, I will read, I only respond if I can add something differant,

Unfortunatly our server blocks photobucket, so I don't really follow tank threads as much as I would really like to, it's like reading a blank page without pics!!!:(

But otherwise what intersts you on MASA:thumbup:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. mandarinman

mandarinman

It is great to talk to the guys to pick up on experiences and recommendations. cool to get encouragement and inspiration from looking at what other guys are achieving. i really enjoy the smaller tanks that are well arranged and run. i am continually learning from guys like 459b,regis,len,lcornelius,dave from perky pets,crispin,mc etc and viper357 (who makes me behave). I also really enjoy it when sponsors post pics and prices of new stock. it also really cool when someone posts a really good article or new online magazine. i enjoy it and appreciate it when i have a certain opinion and want to use it in or regarding my tank and someone takes the time to debate until i can choose a direction to move in!

4. Kharnyge

Kharnyge

I like the nude pics....oh wait....sorry wrong forum......:blush:

5. Mc

Mc

I enjoy following other peoples tanks, specially when they are similar to mine and have lots of pics.
    I also enjoy the diy projects.

6. crispin

crispin

i enjoy a number of aspects of the forum, id threads, photography threads and tank threads i like alot. But its really nooby threads where I can help, especially in the planning stages, i enjoy. Or helping a reefer with a particular problem, but thats often done in PM rather than on forum as such.

but the real asset of masa to me is the 'brains trust' where so many experienced and knowledgeable people look out for each other and share knowledge so freely. I learn alot simply from reading so i really appreciate when guys expand their thoughts into their posts.

oh i also enjoy irritating viper.

7. Tremayn

Tremayn

I go 1st for sps related things and diy projects or builds by people who aren't shy with pics

8. Broder

Broder Mudshark

Awesome thread you started Seun! I really enjoy threads that involve fish that have been caught, sucessfully raised and introduced into a healthy system. Also love good quality photography in any context.

9. LuckyFish

LuckyFish MASA Contributor

In my opinion, photos should be uploaded directly and not via photobucket or similar.

I came across so many threads, where photobucket pictures where gone.
    Many threads are just useless without pictures.
    When I started here in SA with marines, I was on SARK. I uploaded all my pictures from my album on SARK. When the SARK staff pissed me off, I deleted my profile and my albums on there. So all my threads on SARK are without any pictures. I am glad about it.:biggrin:

Here on MASA, I uploaded all pictures directly via the uploader and cannot delete them. I'm glad about that as well.;)

Here on MASA I first check the livefeed, then the forums. I absolutely enjoy RSS feeds.
    Easy way for my to keep me updated about what's going on out there.

Mc likes this.
  10. Tremayn

Tremayn

@LuckyFish yeah you see some cool shizit in the RSS feeds :)

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2015
  11. Yuri

Yuri

I like the rss feeds
    And to see if there is new equpment in the SA market

I read a lot more on reef central lately

Recent Posts