what happed to Please Help Desperate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys let me fill you in before someone lynches me or Viper.
I own fish focus , a maintenance org.
Nigel was looking for a new guy to look after his tank.
He is not a hobiest at all and used us for five years.

He has a large tank that looked great for a while but then had some big lionfish added that got heavily fed against advice.
A few months ago the tank crashed due to an uplift being off for a few dAys while no one reported it.

We have since got the tank back on track, thankfully the lions are no more, which has helped.
Nigel has had two other companies offer help and that is great.

Wehave worked for him for five years, and I hope thattha next guys broom sweeps clean.

This happens regularly in our industry as in all industries and we Very often go and fix other peoples problems.

I trust that we can all now carry on with our lives. This is really not that exciting.

Cheers

Rob.

Last edited:
Guys let me fill you in before someone lynches me or Viper. I own fish focus , a maintenance org. Nigel was looking for a new guy to look after his tank. He is not a hobiest at all and used us for five years. He has a large tank that looked great for a while but then had some big lionfish added that got heavily fed against advice. A few months ago the tank crashed due to an uplift being off for a few dAys while no one reported it. We have since got the tank back on track, thankfully the lions are no more, which has helped. Nigel has had two other companies offer help and that is great. Wehave worked for him for five years, and I hope thattha next guys broom sweeps clean. This happens regularly in our industry as in all industries and we Very often go and fix other peoples problems. I trust that we can all now carry on with our lives. This is really not that exciting. Cheers Rob.

Hey, the guy was pretty transparent in his 1st post.
We were just setting him up:)

What HappenedTo Please Help Desperate !!

I am the Author of the missing Thread and would also like to know what happened to my posting ??
Does Fish Focus control the WEB Master when articles don't suit them ???
How does this system work can any one tell me.

@viper357 never mind algae, see how they badger me for pics :)

@Bob the (reef)builder well said, we are all guilty of breaking the "reefing rules" and when disaster happens we look to blame...

i agree lets carry on looking at our fish :)

Last edited:
I am the Author of the missing Thread and would also like to know what happened to my posting ??

Hi Nigel.

Let me explain exactly what happened so no more conspiracy theories are considered and the pop corn vendors don't sell out too quickly.:p

I saw your thread and everyone getting all heated without knowing much of the story.

I sent Viper a mail explaining who you were and who I am in the story and that you were essentially looking for a new service provider.
I explained that you were not a person who looked after your own tank other than feeding it and while you enjoy tanks were not a hobiest in the sense that most of the guys asking for advice on this site are.

I did not ask him to delete the thread but he came back to me saying he would.

I Thanked him and having already spoken to you, I was happy that you seemed happy to have two guys coming to you to service your tank and felt that that was the reason for you asking for the advice in the first place.

I apologised to you on the phone and again I am sorry for not having got your tank to the standard you required. I hope that the guys coming to help you will do this for you.

All the best.

Rob.

Last edited:
We love the webmaster

Sometimes graffiti must be cleaned off so that the rest of us can enjoy the view....lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:

@Nigel

This is not a platform to air dirty laundry, and if you are genuine about wanting assistance i would start a thread stating that and leaving out names that could lead to legal happenings taking place.. we are not a court of law and i see your initial post as one sided and slanderous, take it up with Rob off forum please..

if you want help by all means stay a member become part of the family and enjoy the forum.

but im getting tired of grown men acting like children shouting fight fight fight from the corners..

I WILL BAN ANYONE ELSE WHO STARTS TROUBLE ON THIS FORUM!! even if it leaves just 5 of us left, i would rather talk reefing with 5 enthusiasts than watch/listen to bickering further tarnishing my personal passion for wanting to be involved in this hobby and forum.

i have had enough now...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK
All is sorted
Nothing to see
Move along people
Back to work

end of discussion, sorry, dirty laundry is clean....
I closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom