What Fish ?

Reaction score
I want to add probably two fish to my tank. I currently have a midasblenny, maroon clown and common clown.

What will be compatible and not grow big. Tank size is 800mm cube.

Dwarf angel

thoughts on these units:

Six Line Wrasse

Bicolor Blenny

Two Spot Goby

Watchman Goby

Firefish

Yellow Stripe Clingfish

Radiant Wrasse

these angels all reefsafe ?

With all dwarf angels its depends on the personality of the individual fish, some have been know to nibble on polyps while other are perfectly well behaved.

Got the coral beauty, wow, nice looking fish, acclimatising, will send pic later

Nice, hurry up with the pics, even if it's still in the bag :p

ive got a bicolor angel, and this dwarf angel took a couple of test nips until he found he gets food and doesnt haveto find it like in the ocean and now he is cool, id love to add a coral beauty but im not sure if things will work out.

file.php

Nice fish, always loved dwarf Angels, just don't have the bells to try one in my tank.

Good luck with him.

Hi Warr - AWESOME fish man! Congrats - I would have said yes to all the fish in your list - EXCEPT for the wrasses. Yes - I know a lot of people are very happy with their wrasses - BUT I had a bad experience where the wrasse I had (queen coris wrasse) killed off most of my hermit crabs, my snails as well as my star-fish. Since I have read up just there after that invertebrates are their natural food - I have decided never to keep wrasses in my reef tank/s ever again - I will always keep them in a fish only tank - where I do not have any invertebrate life.....

Back
Top Bottom