What do you people think of this

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
OK you guys who can read this play along, for the guys who cant, mhh dont play along just yet, ok dont quote or it will be visible

What are we going to talk about ???

FOX actually comes from a conference I went to in Argentina, the a brazilan speaker kept telling us about his companies fox in slightly below average english, we thought they had a really nice assistant or so, turned out that he was speaking about FOCUS :D:D:D:D

:peroni: are just dandy very good on a night like this, how have you been Bruce?

[/color]

the right color is #EBF1FA :D

Nah my minion from the motherland started the game last time:D yip had a hard week as well but hey we have to pay the rent :D:D

gentle weekend for me as well, water change, cleaning of the tank and a lekker braai:thumbup:

good old slummies I still like it :D:D, so when you visiting down there again?

Kanga, I go down there every December I was born and bread there. My december trip this year will be a week in J-BAy around the 16th then to slummies. Ill make a effort to pop in there by you on the way to EL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanga, I go down there every December I was born and bread there. My december trip this year will be a week in J-BAy around the 16th then to slummies. Ill make a effort to pop in there by you on the way to EL.

I've heard of making bread but born and or in bread is a little weird. But then it is East London :yeahdude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys can you see, by the dawn early light???

Slept like a baby thanks Bruce, I hope you had a good night as well, well its saturday day of many good things, maybe its time for a peroni, I am still sitting here with coffee:D

Back
Top Bottom