What do you believe

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by Lowflyer, 12 Jul 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lowflyer

Lowflyer

Hey guys

I decided to start a thread to find out what different people believe, so i will start.

I believe that God created everything. That He created the earth about 6000 years ago. I believe that there was a flood over the whole earth that mixed up all the mud and dirt around the world and caused the layers that we see today, i do not believe that these layers were formed over millions of years but over about a few months to a year. I do believe that animals can adapt to their environment but do not believe that any animal can invent or decide to be something else (a cell deciding that it wants to fly in a hundred million years time). I believe that Jesus lived a life of example and died on the cross me everyone so that their sins can be forgiven.

Enough said from my side for now, what about you guys?:)

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Alan

Alan Admin MASA Contributor

Please read the rules, no discussions on religion.

4. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

Thanks Alan - Sorry LowFlyer - closing thread. Full stop.

Recent Posts