What bike should I buy ?

What bike should I buy ?

• KTM 690 Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki GSR 600

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Suzuki, if you want mainly good road riding, if you are "roughing it" the Duke looks better.

Warren, do yourself a favour and take a long hard serious look at this baby....

Triumph Daytona 675

Now that's a machine you can be proud of :thumbup:

triumph%20daytona%20675_2007_static.jpg

Totally different bikes, if you gonna do track days I would definitely go for the GSXR.
Also look at the 2008 R6. Now thats hot!

The Katoom is nice, but I got a soft spot for those machines out of Hinckley.

Have you looked at the Street Triple :D

streettriple_download1.jpg

08.gif

We all Triumph supporters here, they actually cheaper than you think and they come with a heritage, plus they have taken European bike of the year for the past couple of years. there are plenty models to choose from. Check them out.

Triumph Motorcycles - Home

Thanks guys, I ordered the Suzuki

my petrol bill has just been cut by 3/4. :thumbup:

Lol, pity it's only gonna be about half soon :/

Clearly Warren, the big cheeses are telling you to buy British, it's the best;)

Yep, they sure know how to make a decent motorcycle ;)

Naked bikes rule the streets.I can`t decide between the GSR 600 or the Bandit 650.What made you go for the GSR 600?

Naked bikes rule the streets.I can`t decide between the GSR 600 or the Bandit 650.What made you go for the GSR 600?

The Suzuki dealership made me feel like KING. I also wanted a streetbike not a superbike and the GSR has power but not insane power.

Price was also important as I bought the bike due to me spending an average of 15 hours a week getting to and from meetings around JHB.

My partner bought the Suzuki Vstrom, bit to weird for me. :lol:

Suzuki are the best when it comes down to customer service.I was checking out the new Busa and the sales guy casually askes me if I want to take it for a quick test ride.

Suzuki are the best when it comes down to customer service.I was checking out the new Busa and the sales guy casually askes me if I want to take it for a quick test ride.

That Busa is insane, notice they won't tell you the power rating, weird, but WOW what a bike :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom