We're Back

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry for the inconvenience Masadonians, we have grown beyond all expectations and were slowing the server down so our host company had to upgrade us to a faster larger server and the move unfortunately takes 24hrs. The good news is MASA's download speed is much improved. Thank you all for your patience.

cool stuff, welcome back guys!!! :thumbup:

We're up, we're hooooraaaayy. Uhhh were we down......:lol: Sorry been hectic at work yesterday and today....

Nice to be back! Growing attached to this forum!:thumbup:

We're up, we're hooooraaaayy. Uhhh were we down......:lol: Sorry been hectic at work yesterday and today....

No more Peroni for you

Damn boys, this site is on steroids now:thumbup::thumbup:

there is a difference?:whistling:

Here in SA where we have digital networks (3G @ 1.8mps) unlike the UK analogue lines we can see it:whistling:

J/k no it seriously is faster for me:thumbup:

Sorry Henk, was a bit busy, you can ring now if you want :)

Yup seems a bit faster my side as well.

Here in SA where we have digital networks (3G @ 1.8mps) unlike the UK analogue lines we can see it:whistling:

J/k no it seriously is faster for me:thumbup:

Hehe, i was on the 3G card yesterday, now i'm at work and on dedicated broadband it does indeed seem much quicker:lol:

Wee-Man I run my 3G at home and I am really struggling tonight, very slow even to post a reply.

Wee-Man I run my 3G at home and I am really struggling tonight, very slow even to post a reply.

Alfie my 3G is quick as hell at the mo, but I know with all the load shedding some of the towers are affected and I do get slower speed at certain times in certain areas.

Back
Top Bottom