Weipro metal halide

Deane - Can I "presume" that the 120 stands for "120 watt"???? If not - what wattage is the metal halide?
What about your local lighting/electrical store? Tell then what you have, and ask them to suggest a balast?

Another thing - WOW! WeiPro making METAL HALIDES! WOW! Just goes to show - we SURE don't get EVERYTHING down here at the bottom of the DARK continent! ;)

Deane - Can I "presume" that the 120 stands for "120 watt"???? If not - what wattage is the metal halide?
What about your local lighting/electrical store? Tell then what you have, and ask them to suggest a balast?

Another thing - WOW! WeiPro making METAL HALIDES! WOW! Just goes to show - we SURE don't get EVERYTHING down here at the bottom of the DARK continent! ;)
its 2x 150w halides i think that 120 is just a model number thanks for the advice i will try my electrical shop:1:

Try removing the bulbs to check that the ends haven't corroded from poor contact or salt creep. If so, just rub them lightly with some sandpaper. If not have your local electrician chekc it out as Jasques suggested

I have a weipro LM-120 halide light and the blue 54w T5 are not working do i need to get a new Ignitor or ballast the halides are ok

T5's don't have igniters, only electronic ballasts - the igniter is for the metal halide. I would suggest that you check the wiring, etc, and then swap out the T5 lamp/s (you will have to swap out all the T5's in the unit, as many dual/multiple electronic ballasts won't start up if even just one lamp is faulty. If the lamp still does not light, then you can safely assume that the ballast is faulty. You should be able to buy a new T5 ballast from the larger lighting shops, or even from Builder's Warehouse if you're lucky.

Hennie

Back
Top Bottom