web site issues again

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by vatso, 16 Nov 2012.

1. vatso

vatso

I am having the same issue again site won't load

I am using 8ta and iburst and can't connect connect maybe once a day if lucky

I am now using my blackberry - there is a lookup or trace issue from some isp's
    Your hosting company needs to look into it please I can't be the only one having this problem

2. Guest

3. rakabos

rakabos

I have also had issues in the last few days accessing the site. Im using both saxi and IS networks

4. carlosdeandrade

carlosdeandrade

using Iburst, only a few issues like having to reload the page. Today, all ok!

Recent Posts