Web Cam Feeds

Reaction score
Ever thought of having a section for tank web cam feeds ?

Understand bandwidth issues, but has anyone tried it out on their own servers, infrastructure tec. ?

Not joking now, but I was thinking the exact same thing 10mins ago. ;) Bandwidth would be an issue I'm sure..

Anybody know of fishtank webcams running somewhere?

i am developing one that uses images and makes a motion picture, coz i wanted to see my tank from work, when its done, i will give it away

I took one of those cheapo cameras, covered the important bits in silicone and can actually put in right in the water. My tanks just a bit far from my pc at the moment.

Also gave the webcam some thought. Considering connecting a camera to the Archos mounted inside a test tube with some silicone to track potential events. ie record the hatching of clown fry. Or what the f%£$" eating my preciousss. Would love to see the links.:)

Last edited:
at work we sell cheap color camera's, fit in match box and have night vision, i am using this for my experiment...
but making it underwater sounds cooler

its dc 12vdc, and rca, but got mine converted...

i am also using a usb web cam, much easier to use and easier to seal

Any updates on this ie, a streaming camera (the one that these "nice" ladies use on their websites) that can be used underwater as I would be very interested in installing it

i installed it in a glass cube, works well and made it myself

will try, since my cam is in the cube

Back
Top Bottom