Waterboy RO unit

Reaction score
Hi all.

What must I buy in order to connect the input pipe to the tap? I've been to builders warehouse but they don't know anything

I think it's usually supplied with the connectors you need.

You'll need a t-piece, some fittings like nipples and or sockets and a valve(maybe reducers as well). Your tap needs to be removed and the t-piece installed, put the tap back. The small valve needs to be connected on the outgoing side of the t-piece going to the RO unit. The sizes of the t-piece, valve and fitting depends on the current size of your tap fitting. Could be a half inch or three quarter inch tap. :wave2:

This is how i have done mine. Its a fitting connected to a hose pipe. Allows mobility without to much effort.

IMG_3021.jpg

Mine also uses some hosepipe fittings. Not quite as compact as that though...

The device that clamps the pipe and connects it to a bulkhead able to fit onto a hosepipe connector, what is that called?

I went to 2 builders warehouse and they were unable to help me.

That's the part you should have got with your RO unit. Contact The Waterboy, I'm sure he can help you out and he has all those kinds of fittings etc.

Here is my fitting Highlander, got it with my RO unit from Eco-aquatics.

DSC01350.gif

Thanks for the tips guys... I got mine to work like Sunburst's. Its more flexible.

Back
Top Bottom