Waterboy R.O unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferdie Vorster

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Hi guys

I bought myself one of The Waterboy special edition R.O units at IMACSA and I want to get rid of my old one. It's also a Waterboy one with the extra resin filter. I've replaced the sidement and the carbon filter. The TDS is currently on 1. I want R700 bucks for it, if you want a new membrane I will replace it and sell the unit for R1000

geoffrey

Blenny
Reaction score
Hi guys

I bought myself one of The Waterboy special edition R.O units at IMACSA and I want to get rid of my old one. It's also a Waterboy one with the extra resin filter. I've replaced the sidement and the carbon filter. The TDS is currently on 1. I want R700 bucks for it, if you want a new membrane I will replace it and sell the unit for R1000

hey ferdie. can i have it? can get you 650 for it...:thumbup:

Ferdie Vorster

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Warr, I don't stock them but can normally get them in 2 days time :thumbup: - Sorry admin, not sure if I'm allowed to post messages like this in the public forum, please remove if I'm not

Warr7207

Moorish Idol
Reaction score
Warr, I don't stock them but can normally get them in 2 days time :thumbup: - Sorry admin, not sure if I'm allowed to post messages like this in the public forum, please remove if I'm not
Ferdie please PM me pricing, filters, membrane and resin

Ferdie Vorster

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Hi Rory, the special edition is the one with a sidement filter, carbon, membrane, resin and calcium corbonate stages, with built in dual TDS meter which messures the water coming in and going out - paid R1550 for it:)

Ferdie Vorster

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Geoffery - I've sent you a PM with the details - Like I said, I don't really know how long the TDS will be at 1, but I've had the unit for 1 year and it really worked hard and the TDS is at 1, was at 30 before I changed the bottom filters

Status
Not open for further replies.