• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Waterbox online Pre-Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually on your site today while looking at these. I assume the nanos and AIOs dont come with cabinets, hence tank only? How does the mobicred work?

Also, do these all come with skimmers?

Last edited:
@Quality Marines SA please could you join the conversation to update everyone on the ETA of the tanks.

Thank you

Sure @Marine Aquatics,

Hi all - The waterbox pre orders are set to hit SA the first week of September - There are a few extra nanos available such as the Cube 15 and Cube 20.

The other containers with thanks will follow a month and a half later as some items are still in production.

This is why we advised clients on doing pre- Orders as they will receive it sooner.

Thanks and Happy Reefing.

Last edited:
Ok great news now I understand fully so we waiting till first week of September:m106: cube 15 it is for me!

I wouldn't mind a cube 15 but I want to first see it in person. Will any models be available for viewing and in store purchase? Or is it only preorders?

Last edited:
Hey @Wizard$

Aquariums are currently in the clearing process in Durban - as we have stated in the previous posts, these are only the pre orders so not a lot of stores will have the physical tanks in stock.

So the users of the pre-order tanks will most likely be the ones to look out for.

Lets hope clearing happens fast.

Thanks

What would be the recommended skimmer for the AIO 50.3 please?

I see that none of the units are supplied with a skimmer, just the return pump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom