• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Waterbox Aquariums Now Available

Ruanqm

Quality Livestock and Products Guaranteed
Reaction score
Good Day Reefers,

We have finally received our new Waterbox Aquarium Shipment and there are still a bunch of aquariums available.

Cube 10, 15 and 20's still in stock:

Waterbox has created the ultimate rimless cube aquarium system constructed from Starphire Ultra-Clear™ with carefully beveled edges to provide the best visually appealing cube aquarium on the planet.

• 5-6mm Starphire Ultra-Clear™ Beveled Glass
  • Built in overflow system and back filtration chambers
  • All-in-one Plug and Play
  • Removable Filter Sock
  • Leveling Mat
  • Force Flow Nozzle
  • Filtration media included

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR MORE INFO AND IMAGES (PUMP NOT INCLUDED) - https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/cube/cube-nano/

Platinum Pro 190.5 In Stock (White):

Waterbox Platinum™ PRO series Professional Reef Aquariums provide advanced hobbyist with a customizable foundation to design their dream Reef Aquarium. Our Professional Series Platinum Reef Tanks expand on the Platinum line with much larger full sized systems to give professional reef keepers more options.

• Rimless 15-19mm Starphire Ultra-Clear™ Beveled Glass
  • The water etched glass overflow box
  • Rubber Mat Under Tank
  • Micron Socks
  • Prefabricated Proprietary Plumbing System
  • Dual Manifold
  • Refugium ready
  • Integrated Reservoir for Auto Top off Water
  • Dual micron socks
  • Marine Spec Cabinet in Black or white
  • Heavy duty UV coated plywood
Platinum-Pro-190.5-Waterbox-Aquariums-190-gallons-Black-97.jpg

Platinum-Pro-190.5-Waterbox-Aquariums-190-gallons-Black-96.jpg

Platinum-Pro-190.5-Waterbox-Aquariums-190-gallons-Black-98.jpg

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR MORE INFO AND IMAGES (PUMP NOT INCLUDED) -https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/product/platinum-pro-185-5/

Crystal Peninsula 5526 In stock (White):

The Waterbox Crystal series is designed for those looking for a more decorative approach to their Reef Aquarium. Our Peninsula or “Room Divider” is available in 3 sizes and comes in a fraction of the price of custom installations. It offers an elegant solution to break up a room and is viewable from 3 sides.

• Rimless 15-19mm Starphire Ultra-Clear™ Beveled Glass
  • Overflow Box with Dual Return Nozzles
  • Marine Spec UV Coated cabinets with dual entry doors
  • Dedicated Sump Compartment
  • Stainless Hinges
  • Push Open Doors
Crystal-Peninsula-5526-Waterbox-Aquariums-171-gallons-Black-96.jpg

Crystal-Peninsula-5526-Waterbox-Aquariums-171-gallons-Black-98.jpg

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR MORE INFO AND IMAGES (PUMP NOT INCLUDED) -
https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/product/waterbox-crystal-peninsula-5526/

Please ask your nearest retailer to contact us if you are interest in any of the above Aquariums, If you are looking to order any other aquarium in the range please also don't hesitate to ask as we can import them for you with a 21 day waiting period.

sales@qualitymarines.co.za

Thanks

Whatever happened to these tanks? I've been trying to get one for some time now and still no luck. Does quality Marines still do business with waterbox USA? Please can someone get in touch with me. I don't want the cube I'm after a different model.

Was Waterbox really that short lived in SA?

Last edited:
Not even a reply. Guess it's safe to assume they don't supply them anymore?

phone them up maybe

Well I went onto Quality Marines Facebook page to see if there were any updates . And A guy commented on their page saying that “Waterbox USA no longer does business with quality marines”. So I guess they had a falling out.
Oh well guess I’ll just have to find a Red Sea now.

Well I went onto Quality Marines Facebook page to see if there were any updates . And A guy commented on their page saying that “Waterbox USA no longer does business with quality marines”. So I guess they had a falling out.
Oh well guess I’ll just have to find a Red Sea now.
I have been planning a tank like this for a while now.
One of the options is a Waterbox but have searched high and low and cannot find them here.
I have looked at a few option including, Red Sea, Waterbox, Innovative Marine, etc and I have settled on the Red sea Reefer.
There availability and back-up support seems o be the best in SA

I have been planning a tank like this for a while now.
One of the options is a Waterbox but have searched high and low and cannot find them here.
I have looked at a few option including, Red Sea, Waterbox, Innovative Marine, etc and I have settled on the Red sea Reefer.
There availability and back-up support seems o be the best in SA
Nice , which reefer did u end up buying

I was honestly hoping to get a waterbox because I love their AIO series of tanks. But guess I’ll go RED SEA.

Those are both lovely tanks. I’ve also been looking for a used reefer 170 now for quite a while

I also have been looking for one of these tanks. @Quality Marines SA
Please Inform the reefers of SA On the status of these tanks. Ive also tried to contact them and they do not respond. And many LFS in South Africa are under the impression that they still bring them in. So what’s up?

Hi Guys, we currently have no more WB tanks in stock. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom