Urgent help needed water drums needed!!

Discussion in 'Urgent Help Needed' started by king squish, 30 Jun 2012.

1. king squish

king squish

Hey guys any one in the kempton area got some water drums to borrow me please, need to move tank today!!

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. gMAN

gMAN with the plan

I got 4 x 25L but its at my house in Houghton estate...can fetch them and meet you at my work in eastgate?

4. king squish

king squish Thread Starter

Hey thanks gman but not to worry I've made a plan and the move is only ganna happen tomorrow!!

5. gMAN

gMAN with the plan

Cool< good luck with the move today

6. king squish

king squish Thread Starter

Ok so all went well with the move, glad to report that no live stock was lost but the bigger one of my two dwarf lionfish looks like it was tough on him. He has had this growth just behind his pectoral fin for a while now, it seems to keep coming up then going down again but now smaller ones have started growing around that area and more down the length of his body, he has not accepted food for a few days now and does not look good, will take a picture if i can shortly, any advice?

The fish where kept in a black plastic container along with all my corals with some heat and flow for about 6-7 hours while the tank was being moved and cleaned out and all. All the fish are eating well and show no signs of stress or white spot i think what helped out here a hell of a lot was Special Blend.

Also i have discarded my deep sand bed, from all the pics i have seen on the internet and forums and so on, mine looked like it was installed yesterday but had been running around a year now, Im hoping with my massive skimmer (3000-INT Bubble Blaster In-Sump Skimmers with Bubble Plate) and a huge algae scrubber that is going to be installed shortly and all the live rock that this should cope with my filtration need's, any input is appreciated.

Recent Posts