Warranty not honoured

Reaction score
Guy's, this is what freedom of speech is intended to be.
Question?
Got Pump from Dllarville and giving problems.
Owner won't honour the Warrenty, etc, etc.
Acceptable?
Thanks for a great site>

Hi Greg - no - this is not really acceptable. BUT, we did previously have such a case where a member was extremely unhappy about a warranty issue about a pump..... The thing is - you should try and find a technicality, which you you can use against the supplier.... alternatively, try "hellopeter.com". Or even perhaps try and get the pump's importer details - and contact the importer....

Unfortunately, consumer after sales service is TERRIBLE in South Africa.

I had SUCH A HUGE fight with Chrysler Jeep about my Jeep..... The worst service I have EVER encountered! And this all due to a wire on a speed sensor, which they soldered very badly!

I repaired it myself - after HAVING to pay them R5600.... I was EXTREMELY P|$$3D off!

I won't buy another Jeep again - even though I am relatively happy with mine..... BUT just because of the service!

Hi Jacques.
Thanks for the response.
Service is the single issue which should make a business successful in this country, given the level of poor service generally expierienced by us South Africans.
Cheers

:thumbup:

Last edited:
HelloPeter works like Jacie says... I also had problems with my car and the dealer just wouldn't help. So I did the HeloPeter thing and it was sorted with in 3 days after I struggeled with the dealership for a month...

Back
Top Bottom