Wanting:Green BTA

Reaction score
Hello, im battling to find a Green BTA. Was wondering if there aint any kind souls out there who would be so kind as to send me one (Pricing can be discussed)(doesant matter what size), maby? ;p

Reaction score
Been in marines a while, left for about 1.5 years because of a glass crack and lost everything. Then came back a little over 6 months ago and restarted my tank. Even though i havent had my own tank during those 1.5 years. I have been helping maintain the family tank. Anyways heres the tank the Nennie would go into Storm Tank - Members Systems and Setups . Its my 250L Cycled Tank + 2X54w T5s Blue/White with 2 more to come later on.

Reaction score
Storm, sounds like you have the experience, just get those lights soon as you can, those BTA, like light ;)

Reaction score
1st get more live rock, so you can place him higher up. then get the next set of lights, then get the bta.

Reaction score
funny my Green BTA half hides away from the light and if you think placing one on a reef higher up will help......they MOVE:) not a clam! get the lighting of the tank sorted, redo your closed loop (naturally you have one with a nennie right) and then maybe mines ready for a frag session.....but thats a huge maybe