Wanted : tank & stand

Discussion in '► Sponsor Request Forum' started by Muz, 30 Jan 2008.

1. Muz

Muz

I am looking for a quote on a tank 60 x 60 x 50 (h) it can possibly be in 6mm glass. No overflow or anything fancy, maybe just a little bracing.

+ a stand

It is going to be a FW tank, must be able to deliver to PMB around 15th Feb.

Muz

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. millepora

millepora

Hi Muz, I will try get back to you tomorrow sometime. Is Euro bracing, top and bottom ok? Do you want the stand galvanised or not? Please give sizes of the stand? (How high?)
    I travel to PMB every weekend so transport shouldn’t be a problem.
    Cheers

4. Muz

Muz Thread Starter

That would be fantastic, I will phone my dad tomorrow and ask him to measure the space.. my mom is having her hip replaced and so I am up for 2 weeks or so just helping the folks out ! Whenever they are down here my dad always goes on about my tank so for Xmas I bought him an internal powerhead with filter, air pump, heater etc, but he does not know where to start so I figured while I am there I can help him set up etc, but I am not there long enough to source glass places , have stands made etc, so if the tank and stand can be done by the weekend of 16th Feb, i can start straight away setting up, by the time I leave I possibly could have completed most of the cycle... sigh ! the things we do.

Appreciate it.

Muz

Recent Posts