Wanted: Refractometer

Reaction score
Anyone got a refractometer they are willing to part with? I just cant afford R900 for a new one at this stage.

Reaction score
Hi Kunhart what are u willing to pay coz i'm also looking for one may b i can negotiate a better deal with our LFS if i take two or i'm in Durbs next weekend i can check there as well for getting a discount for taking two then u can pay the shop direct and get them to post for u? Just thinking both of us can score!

Reaction score
Hi Kunhart what are u willing to pay coz i'm also looking for one may b i can negotiate a better deal with our LFS if i take two or i'm in Durbs next weekend i can check there as well for getting a discount for taking two then u can pay the shop direct and get them to post for u? Just thinking both of us can score!

Cool, let me know what price u can get them for, apparently there are some online for R550, so if it doesnt work out will try find one of those. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Guys, PM Obi-Wan as he had some for sale toward the end of last year for very low prices.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Also contact SAMS in Cape Town, their refractometers are normally a lot cheaper. Speak to Sam or Naiema and tell them you're from MASA ;)