Wanted any crabs for my mantis

Reaction score
hey guys, plz plz plz, if you find any crabs, bad crabs good crabs, in your system.
plz send it to me, i want to feed my mantis some live crab.(nice and nutritious for them)

this thread will stay open for ever, so please guys if you now anyone with crabs:whistling:....no not that crabs:lol:

plz send them to me.

thanks allot guys.

i think i have one in my nano - i think i saw him 2 days ago - will make a crab trap out of a 500ml coke bottle and try to catch. will pm if i have one - just give me some time - hectic at work right now.

lanzo, i have bin training my crab up in the arts of warfare!!! (chasing him around my tank and prodding him with a golf tee to try get him out of holes...
so make sure your mantus is ready!! GAME ON!!
:yeahdude:

i'm not going to feed my mantis for a few days, so this is game on!:donatello:

Dude, I have had a pair of gorilla crabs waiting in my nano for months now :whistling:

can i grow my arrow crabs out a little...so 9 inches across his shell and then try them?

kidding, not into bear baiting!

i do have a crab i spotted this morn actually, deep in the reef, if i break the tank down to rescape etc you can have him.

nope:nono:

the new range opel corsa sport,will post a nice pic tonight for you,i'm writing financial mngt in a hour time:(

comes out with 17 inc wheels and bucket seats.mmm

if one pops i need to kak 3grand out

this is my new baby warr

512b9bc3fdb1495486e0927660d6d223.jpg

26f5799857f54fd1aca84e45d16043cc.jpg

fkt!!!!i got it today and it sticks like glue in the corners.

almost looks like the opc if you look fast...yip this is a very leka kar, better than my ford

Back
Top Bottom