Want Chaeto?

AndreT

Retired Moderator
Sponsor
Reaction score
Guys,

If anyone is looking for chaeto, I can give some if you are willing to fetch from me. I am in Roodepoort but near Randburg. I harvest every 2-3 weeks.

And if you harvest your chaeto everyu now and then, then please post in which area you can supply newbies with chaeto.

Lets help out!

If there is enough interest/demand, I will make this thread sticky.

Hi Galibore

I'd love some Chaeto. Can also collect as I'm in the Randburg area. I'm going overseas soon any chance I can get some when I get back?

Thanks,

Cher

JAC , tell gaibore to post some for u , thats how the chaeto originally got to dean , in an envelope all the way from england (no jokes)!!!

Hi Galibore - did you read Afsal's comments? Would you be able to do me the favour? Put some chaeto in a little bank-bag, and then in a normal envelope.... then post me some? ;-)

Please? pretty please?

Kryo,

No problem. Just let me know when. I might even be able to drop some off as I somtimes work in Randburg.

Jacques,

Ok. I will see what I can do. Please PM me your Postal Address.

Cool. Will let you know when I posted it. But at this stage it seems like it will only be this weekend.

Cheers

Anyone in PE or got some Cheato??

If you don't come right, let me know, I will post some to you, I am sending some to Vernon (or was it Joe, not sure now) next week, maybe I can pop an envelope into the mail for you, or you could just ask Hill, he's got loads :p

Thanks will do

Hey dude I will bring some down on D-Day. Or you can pick up if you come this way.

dontr talk about that day man, it bad enough as it is :p

Thanks would apreciate that

Great stuff man, nice, so you gotta dress up all pretty and all that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom