Wales v South Africa

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck today good folk of sunny South Africa, i hope you win the day.:thumbup:

Cos if you don't, there may be some serious banning of your hopeless asses:lol::lol::lol:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Do me a favour please bud, my folks have the normal 4 channels, I think it's BBC 1, 2, 3 and something else, can you check for me if it's on any of those channels so I can tell my boy to watch it?

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
bit of sloppy play but on the whole very good i thought
Now honestly, take off those rose tinted spectales and tell me SA did good? it was a dreadful game, the only good point was SA beat the Welsh (just)

If you want to be a proper rugby fan, accept when your own team does badly and applaud the other team;)

Reaction score
Now honestly, take off those rose tinted spectales and tell me SA did good? it was a dreadful game, the only good point was SA beat the Welsh (just)

If you want to be a proper rugby fan, accept when your own team does badly and applaud the other team;)
what have i done now? i said i thought it was sloppy, but that i also thought that they played ok. who says i'm not a proper supporter and that i dont think they other team played well? i may not have posted it but that doesnt mean i didnt think that. comeon

Last edited:
Reaction score
i thought it was crap... Pierre Spies had a shocker up front and the backs, uh, ya the backs. But a win is a win. just hope we destroy the scots next week.

still love the boys

BOKKE!!!!!!!!

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Gotta agree, not the best game i have ever seen and a 5 point margine is far too close for comfort. No worries against Scotland, England on the other hand ..........

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
what have i done now? i said i thought it was sloppy, but that i also thought that they played ok. who says i'm not a proper supporter and that i dont think they other team played well? i may not have posted it but that doesnt mean i didnt think that. comeon
Don't take it personal, it was not an attack honest:) but having watched England struggle against the Pacific Islanders ("who the hell are they?" are hear you cry):lol: in another average game, whilst watching the SA game on the other telly, i was amazed at how average the winning teams were:(

Reaction score
Fortunately I did not watch, was too busy drinking to have remembered the game:whistling:. At least the wife started speaking to me 05 minutes ago, but only one sentence, something like : "F%$^off you idiot"

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I sent a text to Kanga at half time he phoned me back ,and was, by his own admission, absolutely trolleyed:lol:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I sent a text to Kanga at half time he phoned me back ,and was, by his own admission, absolutely trolleyed:lol:
Damn right, a breakfast with a co worker that went horribly wrong (or right depending on your view):p:peroni::p:peroni::p:peroni:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Damn right, a breakfast with a co worker that went horribly wrong (or right depending on your view):p:peroni::p:peroni::p:peroni:

Despite you silly accent, you were difficult to understand, the slurring was amazing, i believe i asked if you were half drunk, the slurred reply was "half right, i'm not half drunk":lol::lol:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Despite you silly accent, you were difficult to understand, the slurring was amazing, i believe i asked if you were half drunk, the slurred reply was "half right, i'm not half drunk":lol::lol:
Damn profound calculation going on in my head at the time:peroni:

Silly accent? mhh damn cockney sounding englishman who wears roses on your teams jerseys:p