waaaazzzuup!!!

Reaction score
hi every1 im ijay my friends call me JayMeister:thumbup: haha but yeah im new to marine fish etc so i have alot to learn and i heard this is the place to learn

Welcome to MASA ijay! Ask all your questions here before venturing out into the hobby or even to your LFS ;)

Welcome to MASA. Please read through some threads and ask questions here before buying anything - could save you a few $$$$.
Enjoy it and be patient in this hobby, only bad things happen quickly.

Welcome to MASA!!

thanks everybody so here comes the first Q is a emperor clown the easiest clown 2 bond with a anemone?

each clown has a preferred nennie. so check which can host in bubbletip cause its the hardiest and then go from there. they are really demanding though so do your research first. a clown can be ushered into a nennie using a net and then its instincts will take over

Last edited:
we have 2 comen clowns and a purple tip anemone i think thats its name not sure but they dnt wanna bond but ill try and scare it in and see what happens or arnt they compateble?

we have 2 comen clowns and a purple tip anemone i think thats its name not sure but they dnt wanna bond but ill try and scare it in and see what happens or arnt they compateble?

Not often i read something i find quite so offensive - well done, on Christmas day too:nono:

It is the scaring the fish part i find so wrong, we have a duty of care to any animal we remove from it's natural environment, until you fully understand that, i suggest you stop keeping any animal, you are clearly dangerous (at least in your motives)

Back
Top Bottom