waaaazzzuup!!!

The problem is this obsession some guys have with nennies and clowns, and they think all clown have to have a nennie, so they get one and then end up killing it. Chances are that if you have a common clown it was tank breed and it has never seen a nennie.

I wonder how many people have 2.4 children and a house with a white picket fence with a dog in the yard.

sorry mike calm down man it aint like its gonna kill it :p

I'm not angry, i'm just rather saddened by your attitiude towards the animals you keep, how do you know scaring the fish won't kill it? chances are it will stress the fish and stressed fish tend not to eat properly get sick and die.

ok ok sorry so i should'nt try and force it in to the nennie?

Nope, quite simply you can't, my friend has 2 common clowns and a bubbletip nem in the same tank for 3 years, the clowns ignore the nem and host the sarcophyton (toadstool) and lay eggs regularly:)

o ok thanks 4 the help mike o another Q must a coral b placed on live rock? and must it get alot of current to survive?

Jay, click on the link in my signature that says Coral Care, lots of info there on the requirements of different corals.

Jay, my young friend, research is the key here, find a coral you like, then find out what it needs and feel free to ask the members here of their experiences with such coral, this is why we are on the forum - to share our knowledge and experience.:)

haha thanks Mike i have so much to learn its scary but im geting there :p o and do you know a website with all the marine fish profiles and pics?

Back
Top Bottom