waaaazzzuup!!!

Reaction score
hi every1 im ijay my friends call me JayMeister:thumbup: haha but yeah im new to marine fish etc so i have alot to learn and i heard this is the place to learn

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA. Please read through some threads and ask questions here before buying anything - could save you a few $$$$.
Enjoy it and be patient in this hobby, only bad things happen quickly.

Reaction score
Welcome to MASA!!

Reaction score
thanks everybody so here comes the first Q is a emperor clown the easiest clown 2 bond with a anemone?

Reaction score
each clown has a preferred nennie. so check which can host in bubbletip cause its the hardiest and then go from there. they are really demanding though so do your research first. a clown can be ushered into a nennie using a net and then its instincts will take over

Last edited:
Reaction score
we have 2 comen clowns and a purple tip anemone i think thats its name not sure but they dnt wanna bond but ill try and scare it in and see what happens or arnt they compateble?

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
we have 2 comen clowns and a purple tip anemone i think thats its name not sure but they dnt wanna bond but ill try and scare it in and see what happens or arnt they compateble?
Not often i read something i find quite so offensive - well done, on Christmas day too:nono:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
It is the scaring the fish part i find so wrong, we have a duty of care to any animal we remove from it's natural environment, until you fully understand that, i suggest you stop keeping any animal, you are clearly dangerous (at least in your motives)