(W) Ocean motion squirt

Well shit happen bud.
I was at home sleeping this morning after working a 12 hour shift, only to get woken up by the maid to say that there is a snake in my kitchen. Ended up get 3 hours sleep today.Thankfull this is my last night shift.
Cheers

ok so we inching closer to getting all the components, the magnets are R2.52ea so i will order a few and do some trials..

ok so its pretty expensive for the raw materials if you get vascanite so i have opted to go nylon.. waiting for my magnets to arrive and will then see whats left to do still waitning for motor pricing from a local supplier here in E.L.

so the wheels are still turning albeit slowly...

If you dont succeed...but i doubt it....your heart looks to me is in this project....we can look at importing it for you and riaan

If you dont succeed...but i doubt it....your heart looks to me is in this project....we can look at importing it for you and riaan

shot boet i really appreciate that, im such a PVC/DIY junkie and after seeing how simple it is i cant help myself but to try..

the problems i am having is relying on someone else to do the machining etc etc.. if i were more jacked up in machine shop id have had it machined and working by now..

anything is possible when you get your mind wrapped around the difficult parts..

just a pic to illustrate a mounting option

OM.jpg

yes but the problem has always been that the polario has had defects and i have been urged to stay away.. not too much can go wrong with an OM and if it does just simply change the motor..

Back
Top Bottom