(W) Blue/red Hermits

Reaction score
Howsit guys

here is my sad story hopefully it will convince someone to help a fellow reefer out

i was/am in desperate need of some hermit crabs for my tank and for 6months all of our LFS's never had any, naturally i stopped pesting them to bring some in, anyways just my luck i went to my LFS for some fish food and to my surprise i spot a few blue hermit crabs, obviously i said load them all up jimmy boy and the guy at the LFS said ok they are R182,40 each....i said F(&**^ no way that is impossible unless you are throwing in a few of KG LR.

after complaining that no one will buy them and that they are to expensive, 2weeks later his prices are still the same

so if anyone is willing to sell me a few hermits that they Have ( if you have too many for your tank that is) i will pay R40-R50 each , im really desperate and i will cover shipping as well.

thanks

Reaction score
Junz, do u know of that shop near republiekstr somewhere ? they dont seem to crazy with their prices
Howsit

not sure where that is, do you have directions or a land mark ?
thanks

Singularity

Hmmm amper!
Reaction score
its near vastrap laerskool, there is a petrol station with a few small shops, there is a small little shop, im not from rustenburg, but have bought fish there before