Vleis's Solo Pico “Master Creation”. AKA Best Reefer in the world.

plus

Maybe worth having a look there too - maybe need some more poo to keep up with the wc's - zero po4 will be bad for mr turbanaria

add fishy or coral food to raise that po4 will possibly also help bring that no3 down if thats what your trying to do with the wc's

Yeah i think the PO4 is a bit on the low side... I do dose coral foods...

AF Amino Mix
AF Vitality
AF Build
AF Energy

But yes, i will be asding fishes as soon as i get the right one

Yeah i think the PO4 is a bit on the low side... I do dose coral foods...

AF Amino Mix
AF Vitality
AF Build
AF Energy

But yes, i will be asding fishes as soon as i get the right one

Yeah maybe some of whatever they call their coral food now (power food maybe?) or reefroids
I'd be careful with the energy if you having trouble there - it might add to it adding copper

Last edited:
Yeah maybe some of whatever they call their coral food now (power food maybe?) or reefroids
I'd be careful with the energy if you having trouble there - it might add to it adding copper

I did read that yes..... I did read Build & Energy needs to be used to gether cuz it can affect PH, not 100% sure.. Ill go read up again... Think energy is more a SPS additive anyway & im slowly moving sps out as the PICO isnt stable enough...

The INFERNO PICO atlast living up to its name.....

CBF96779-EAE2-45F6-9369-B0EF7EB5B401.jpeg

2968C89C-02F0-4E30-9A61-B8AD9A480F60.jpeg

EBBF196E-C2C8-4D49-B2B5-3167C27EFB9E.jpeg

Also baby sitting a frag for a mate till he starts next month.

1B510221-10A5-47D6-A1D9-F36A27B02D22.jpeg

A8AF388A-6224-4B38-AF9B-7135A4F0B86C.jpeg

Ooooooooooookay. So alkalinuty is up to my salt mix of 7.5dkh....

Does anybody know how much dkh KALKWASSER actually adds? I only get references for the amount of Ca it adds
Which salt are you using? I'm gonna switch from Coral Sea to Coral Pro

Looks sensible enough.....otherwise just check the dkh same time each day & dial in that way.

Yeah im testing 17:30 everyday......Ill get get it right....

problem is, my Ca is 440 which is fine & my dkh was about 2dkh to low.... So might even just dose Bicarb rather then Kalk... Ca seems to stay up there with the WC's.

On the other hand the kalk will help with Ph since i only have surface agitation for aeration.

Maybe ill look into a single head doser for the kalk or bicard. Zetlight has this neat little one that connects to the A200 wifi i have

upload_2018-10-15_11-21-38.png

Last edited:
Bicarb works pretty well nd doesn't seem to affect Ca nd Mg too much. I mix 1 packet into a 100ml bottle and dose approx 25ml from there...raises roughly 1 dkh.

Back
Top Bottom