Visual Basic Software

Reaction score
hi guys, anyone out there that
knows of a website that i could down load
VB for my pc, i had VB 2005 Express edition however i had
an upgrade to my hard drive so i had lost mine, my original
copy could not be found as well ... thanx guys

Reaction score
my cousin had been using my old hard drive in his laptop, i told him lt me back it up and then he can use it, he insists that he would do that and give it to me, its so apperant that he needed drive space for some stuff that he had to delete it, so ive been looking for my original and cant find it

Reaction score
yes they do mek, you will be suprised as som institutes teach pascal,cobol,sid ect

moz

Reaction score
Forget VB and do some real coding C++;)

Reaction score
Forget VB and do some real coding C++;)

is the concepts the same? ive basically started learning VB and will be moving on to all other programming languages, i started VB early this year but were so busy that i slagged back,but im gonna have to start all over again:(

moz do you have any compilers, software for C++, any freewaresites i could get it from?

thanx

moz

Reaction score
is the concepts the same? ive basically started learning VB and will be moving on to all other programming languages, i started VB early this year but were so busy that i slagged back,but im gonna have to start all over again:(

moz do you have any compilers, software for C++, any freewaresites i could get it from?

thanx
The concepts are similar, just with pure C++ you can code for multiple systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc).
There are allot of free compilers out there, but not many free Visual Environments. For free compilers check out Bloodshed Software - Compilers resources, and Free cross-platform programming Tools, free cross-platform compilers, programming languages, etc.

moz

Reaction score

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
C# is an awesome language, m$ or not... Express edition also free...