Visiting EL... any 2nd hand tanks for sale?

Reaction score
Hi all :) I planning on visiting EL Tuesday - Thursday. I am hoping that one of you have a spare tank lying around that you are wanting to sell.. max length 1.2 and breadth max 350. This is my stand.
IMG_1564.JPG

Please let me know if anyone can help me! I am happy to go slightly smaller.

Someone was selling a Nuvo 24 with everything included the other day for R600...would be perfect for that width...can't remember where I saw it though :001_huh:

The 350 is a problem would it be fine if I put a 400 on a 350 stand

Hmm i may have a 1.25m x 0.32m wide x 0.45m high lying in my cellar...

Only issue is i siliconed a divider glass into the middle. So if you want to put the time into removing the middle divider you are welcome to the tanl for R200 (less then the glass). Drop me a pm if you want to arrange looking at it. Does have side overflow box

Its an old clown breeding tank

Last edited:
Hmm i may have a 1.25m x 0.32m wide x 0.45m high lying in my cellar...

Only issue is i siliconed a divider glass into the middle. So if you want to put the time into removing the middle divider you are welcome to the tanl for R200 (less then the glass). Drop me a pm if you want to arrange looking at it. Does have side overflow box

Its an old clown breeding tank

Thanks @Ferret. Leslie offered to build me one and I need the exact measurements as I have a lid for it. Thank you again :)

Back
Top Bottom