Visiting Cape town?

Discussion in 'Pet Stop SA' started by Moolis Moolman, 13 Nov 2014.

1. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Hi guys

I need to go and see people in Cape Town next week Monday morning to Wednesday afternoon.

1. Can you guys advice me as to what the best shops is to visit, even if they are not sponsors PLUS size does not matter, quality is the thing ;)
    2. Sponsors that would like to see me - feel free to call me on 082-782 5623
    3. Hobbyist are welcome to contact me as well, I want to use my time between meetings constructively
    4. Private aquariums that are a must see - help me to get an viewing appointment?

I only have 4 meetings and loads of time between them to kill, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Then accomodation - any advice regarding good places at reasonable prices.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reaper

Reaper

Hey Moolis,

Check out @Perky pets, they are in Diep River. There's also Emperor Aquarium in Montaque Gardens.

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2015
  4. Perky Pets

Perky Pets Sponsor

Thanks Reaper - Arranged ;)

5. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Thread Starter Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Thank you to all the shops and hobbyists that received me with open arms !!!!!!

This visit was very enlightening and I can see why you perceive that there is a difference between Gauteng and CT. But remember even here there are differences between Pta. and Jhb. for instance.

I have typed the rest of this post 5 x now and still know any further comments will offend either the reefers or the shops and I do not intend to offend anyone, that was not the purpose of my visit. I can just say the reefers should enjoy the spoils of the price wars between the shops while it last, but you should all remember THE DEVASTATING FACT OF WAR IS that in a war no one is a winner everyone loose in the long run.

Recent Posts