Visiting Cape Town - Northern suburbs

Reaction score
Hey Capetonians :yeahdude:

I will be visiting Cape Town from Wednesday morning to Friday afternoon. Although I will be totally busy with work during the day, I hope to have some time in the evenings to perhaps visit one or two fellow reefers, if there is any interest :whistling:

Our offices are in the northern "suburbs" between Bellville and Durbanville (I know, not really part of Cape Town...) and I will be staying in the (City) Lodge Bellville. Although I will have a hire car, I would prefer not to drive too far (being from the platteland I'm not used to heavy traffic :razz:), so anyone in the Bellville, Durbanville area who would like to meet please give me a shout :wave2: (PM).

Thanks,
Hennie

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
WOW! Cool Hennie! Would be AWESOME to meet you..... Hhhmmmm - I am in Table View/Parklands area. Henk too.

Kanga (not sure if he will be in Cape Town at that time - he might be at his 2nd home - some airplane or another ;-) lives in Melkbosstrand....

All +-30 minutes drive (maximum) from where you will be....

There are some reefers out in the Durbanville area..... ie. Brent Normington.... hhhmmmm and some others - but I cannot remember them immediately....

I'll PM you my cell no - if you want to meet up.

Cheers.
Jacques

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I land 19.20 on Thursday night, it would be great to meet you Hennie, Jacques keep me updated.

Reaction score
braai at Kanga's 20:00 thursday night
Hey, that sounds GREAT :thumbup: Just remember, I'm from the Free State, so no "braaibroodjies", I demand MIELIEPAP with my meat. :biggrin:

Alternatively, we could perhaps meet at a restaurant somewhere close, if it's inconvenient for Kanga to host a braai...

Anyway, I will phone Jacques to confirm details - really looking forward to meet you guys.

Hennie

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
i just took Angry out for lunch and she says she's game for a braai at Kangas :p
If so says she then so it will be:thumbup::peroni::peroni:

I will arrange food meat wood etc, Henk, Jacques you guys are in charge transport:whistling:

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I dunno if I can talk for Kanga and Henk - BUT David as far as I goes - YOU MORE THAN WELCOME! I just need to know where and when to meet Hennie - then I will let you know too.... Please PM me your cell no?

Reaction score
I'm there!!

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Yip anyone is more than welcome, Henk an Jacques can arrange with Angry, I will be a little late, but hey I will be there:peroni:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Oh Henk, thanks for offering to bring a case of that nice Turkish beers for the guys:D:D

Make sure they cold, lots of Heineken and Peroni in the fridge already