Very nice Tanks

Reaction score
hehe 25 views so far and onbe comment, i guess we prefer salty tanks:) man you'd have to be a little fella to view those things:)

but nice ideas there sean, thanks for posting. Just for the record i still prefer your tank:)

Reaction score
yeah i dont think i like them, at all. i prefer to see a tank from the side not the top, and they are pretty low to the ground. guess its a good idea but now, i dont want to have to lie on the floor to see them:) thanks though sean!

Reaction score
Ag please guys, stop winding, I already started replacing all my antique wooden coffe tables with these type of tanks.....LoL

Reaction score
hey sean r u family of vernon koekemoer?:p i like the tanks man i would like 2 have 1 like the 4th 1 it looks awesome

Reaction score
lol sean i was away all of 2007 when that weird fella popped up. having gotten to know you a little through 2008 and 09 i think Jaymeister is taking his life in his hands a little. But i figured not to warn him, its a short learning curve after all:)

Reaction score
Hi guys, how you doing.

These are some very nice tanks. Was wondering how the filtration work? And electricity/Wiring?