Variable flow recipe

Reaction score
couldnt sleep this morning so i decided to try something ...take one std gardena sprinkler (oscilating type)...take 1 drill and widen the holes a bit...hook up to 1 sbmesible pump 2000 lph...place into water (tried it in my bath first) and there u have great wave effect for a few $$$$...also nennie safe...not sure if this is a old trick....now to get it onto a timer

ml

Reaction score
Hope everyting works a cording to plan for you my stuff always comes out "skeef"

Reaction score
i don't think that would be nennie safe. nothin is ever one hundred percent nennie safe, and a rotating object where their tentacles can get wraped on to it?ooo not sure about that. but a good idea, see how it works and tell us

Reaction score
i don't think that would be nennie safe. nothin is ever one hundred percent nennie safe, and a rotating object where their tentacles can get wraped on to it?ooo not sure about that. but a good idea, see how it works and tell us
agree scuba...wont be 100 % nennie safe..but maybe 99 ..95 % ? from what ive read nennies are like kids...they will cause *&%t if things r not 2 their liking

Reaction score
i don't think as high as that unfortunatly. its all open and exposed, so it would be easy to get trapped. also fish, and shrimps, hermits. i think you should investigate a cover for the second prototype:)

Reaction score
sorry scuba...maybe i posted wrong...just want 2 try it on the side 2 see difference, being ugly orange i first want to see the effect before figuring out how 2 hide it !..should it work i would cover it with plastic mesh and def not on the side , under the LR maybe...just 4 incase

Reaction score
And Now, for something completely different

:lol:goto below WaveMaker link:lol:

As Skeef as you get
and definitely
NEWAGE idea

Nice idee think is a new one:thumbup:
YouTube - how to operate the WaveMaker

Hope everyting works a cording to plan for you my stuff always comes out "skeef"
Note any springs, metal fittings in sprinkler, are unsafe
Sprinkler reduces flow drastically.

Yes, the "effect" is nice.

Have tried this, amongst other ways of using pop-up irrigation sprinklers,

Believe it, when people say aquarium-made designs are better, safer, last longer than most DIY.

But, good luck learning and growing:thumbup: