Used equipment wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
I am planning to add an extra tank to my system and would like to do it as cheap as possible or wait till more cash is available. Please let me know if you have used mh lights or t5/t5pendants and pumps for sale.

I've got a dual 54W T5 fitting for sale (maybe an old globe or two, btu I don't think so) Let me just check that is all working and if you interested the I am asking R300. If the ballast has blown then you can get if for free as I am too lazy to fit a new one.

Will confirm on the weekend if that is OK?

Clinton

Hey Herkie rather go for those MH of Phat's. ;)

I have second dibs on the unit from Clinton. If Herkie does not take it.

He He still waiting in anticipation. Are you still taking it. Do I have to go shopping again? :lol:

rowan , during the imacsa , u said that ul check for old equipment that u have , so im taking u up on that offer

Oh damn. Sorry it slipped my mind. Remind me Monday next week. I am away till then.

Hi,

I have some used stuff I need to get rid of fairly soon. I have a sylvania 150w MH with the controller and fitting that I want to sell for R500.00. I also have a 100lt sump for sale for R300.00.

With this I also have 2 actinitic lamps but they are T8 tubes - R100.00
I have two pumps and the control unit to vary the usage of the pumps to act as a wavemaker - R300.00 (brand new, only used for 3 days)

A few pumps - R100.00 each

I also have a little Yebo skimmer - R80.00

My tank burst and I don't really have the funds to restart the setup. Although the tank itself burst, I have the stand covered in wood, if anyone is interested in taking that too.

Give me a call on 0824480075.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom