USB mini aquarium

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I found a fish tank for ml :razz:

1497b55f15085c.jpg

The USB Mini Desktop Aquarium is the home to two life-like tropical fish. A small motor generates a current in the water, allowing the fish to gently swim about the tank. The aquarium is equipped with a high-intensity blue LED that illuminates the tank in dark environment. Both motor and LED can be independently switched off. The LED and the water-current motor can be powered by USB connection or batteries.

Usb Mini Aquarium Perkal Gifts South Africa - Over 22000 unique corporate, promotional & personal gifts

At under R200 bucks its a bargain as well :1:

So who's going to email them and ask if the tank needs to be filled with salt water? :lol:

wow what next. that has to be the worst idea ever!!!! sheesh man!!!! i think i will take a drill to the head now, this should have been in the jokes forum!!!
http://gadgets.fosfor.se/the-top-10-weirdest-usb-devices-ever/
USB Gadgets » Coolest Gadgets
USB Pole Dancer & Computer Speaker - Other Accessories - Office Toys & Cool Gadgets
Scrolling LED License Plate Flash Frame - Geek Your Ride - Office Toys & Cool Gadgets

Here are some weird and not so wonderful USB devices, I particularly like the flashing number plate lights, with a long enough USB cable you can drive around and look cool.

There is also a USB spaghetti cooker somewhere

Back
Top Bottom