Urgent help needed

Reaction score
Is there anyone close to Centurion that is willing to hold the coral that is left over for collection by the people mentioned in my thread? My tank has no return flow anymore and I have to drain it to get my twin spot coris out, but I have some coral still left. The tank needs to be largish as the coral I have includes two large corals (leather/colt), about 5 pieces of zoanthids, a ricordea, and a couple of other pieces of LR (about 15kg in total).

If anyone could help me today or tomorrow latest I'd really appreciate it.

waldo i could hold for you as my tank is basically empty, although people would need to collect from me sooner rather than later.

put all the recordea and zoa's in a cooler and send to me...that way you find a home and get some money...

Thanks for your help, crispin. Really appreciate it. SIMS - I would love to send the stuff off to you, but you know what happened the last time I tried to ship livestock... If you can arrange a courier bypassing the post office then we can look at it as an option.

hey waldo, how's the corals doing without the sump? i'd love to help you out but i have absolutely no space sorry man

If you want to ship livestock the best (for the livestock) way is to ship them airport to airport. You go to the cargo place yourself, package stuff and pay there etc then they on the next flight, and about 30 min after the plane lands they should be ready for collection by the other person.

Of course this is somewhat inconvenient for people with less flexable working hours...

Punk - all the coral is with crispin.

Rory - thanks for the info, but as I said I am not willing to ship any livestock.

Back
Top Bottom