Uploading issues

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
There seem to be a couple of people having issues uploading pics. If you are, can you please help to resolve the issue by posting in this thread with as many of the following details as you can please:

Your browser and version, example: IE 10
Uploading from Mobile or PC?
Size of pic you're uploading:
File extension of pic, example JPG or gif. Capitals are important.
The error message if you get one, with a screenshot if possible.

Thanks. :)

I had problems on my iPad, it kept loading the old page. After doing a long over due custodian clean up of cache, all problems were resolved

I had problems on my iPad, it kept loading the old page. After doing a long over due custodian clean up of cache, all problems were resolved
Thanks for that info.

Perhaps clearing the browser cache or using CTRL and F5 will resolve most issues.

I've been having a dig around and I think I may have found the problem. Those that were having issues please try to upload your pics again, thanks.

Browser: chrome
Mobile platform
Pic size: 1 to 2 mb
Ext: JPEG
No error message displayed, it just loads and then disappears after a few minutes.

Browser: Firefox
Uploading from PC
Size: 346KB
Ext: .JPG
No error message, it uploads to 100% and does nothing further. Pic not visible on preview.

Thanks, I am looking into it. It works fine for me using all browsers on PC and Phone, except for Chrome on my Android, so at least I can replicate the issue.

Until I can get this resolved the only thing I can recommend is to try a different browser for now.

I'll update this thread once I know more. Thanks.

Can one of you try now please, I've got it working for myself, can you try upload a pic in this thread, thanks.

Test

DSC_0006.JPG

Cool, it is working now! :thumbup1:

Back
Top Bottom