tyrano34 of world

Reaction score
hello I introduce myself Laurent 31 years I life in the south of France, I am insane fish I like moray eels , I do not have a marine aquarium yet but I intend to do one of them I hope that you go guide me

I am webmaster of a fish forum in France or one shares with full with country in the world, I will tell a friend to come register, she has one 860 liters sailor and I am on you have to learn to us much

my tank 600 liters ( arowana, clarias batrachus)
DSCF4774.jpg

250 liters brackish
batrachomeus trispinosus and gymnothorax tile
DSCF4386.jpg

and 220 liters
Gymnothorax polyuranodon
DSCF4788.jpg

I saw a part fish fresh water, I would show you all the fish which I have and my aquariums here I hope that you would help me

:wave2:

Welcome to MASA! Awesome Morays you have there, would like a predator tank with a moray or two myself! :thumbup:

Welcome to Marine Aquariums of South Africa. Enjoy your stay here...

Thank you for all your welcome message, his fact very pleasure :thumbup:, I will pass to see you as soon as I finished with India if your webmaster or admin want to make known your forum in France you can come to make your publicity on my forum aqualifestyle-34 / World

I like to learn and discover fish in the world damage that in India it do not have the right to make of the sailor :(

thank you mekaeel for the link I would look that after eating ;)

Welcome to MASA!!

welcome to masa:)

as you like eels, perhaps you will enjoy these pics:)

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

those are in the public display tanks of the cape town oceanarium

Welcome to MASA - happy learning :wave2:

Thank you for this fabulous photograph for moray eel, I must thus work on a publicity I do not know if I will have time to come today, I have a sailor part on my forum which begins
Les poissons de mer tropicaux

If it has photographs which interests you you can recover them, I will ask has my team to remake the English cards in lower part so that you can read them, I am on we have much has to learn from us

I have still one 20 of fish sailor photographs to put, I do not know if that interests you but we have also a heading travels or our friends of the world make us discover their country, if you want I would show you my village of the south of France, here I must you leave I says to you to later and if you like known as it to me I would show you all that

:thumbup: so long and still thank you for all your welcome messages :wave2:

freshwater moray eels

hello I introduce myself Laurent 31 years I life in the south of France, I am insane fish I like moray eels , I do not have a marine aquarium yet but I intend to do one of them I hope that you go guide me

I am webmaster of a fish forum in France or one shares with full with country in the world, I will tell a friend to come register, she has one 860 liters sailor and I am on you have to learn to us much
You can see from the pictures on my aquarium I have three gymnothorax tile;one echidna rhodochilus and one fire eel.I need one gymnothorax polyuranodon,but I can't find yet.I really apreciate if somebody can help me to buy one.From my experience with this freshwater moray eels,actually you need brachis water (minimum 2 tablespoon per galon),and after become adult you can change in marine water.The aquarium need lot of cave and plastic plants for hiding.Is much better if you keep two or three not just one.For food you can give ghost shrimps;krill;silver side;earth worms.Every week you need change 20% of water and add minim two tablespoon per galon change.The aquarium must be minimum 55G and if everything is ok,the moray eels will start eating and you will enjoy very long time with this beautiful creatures.

my tank 600 liters ( a
DSC00636.JPG
rowana, clarias batrachus)
DSCF4774.jpg

250 liters brackish
batrachomeus trispinosus and gymnothorax tile
DSCF4386.jpg

and 220 liters
Gymnothorax polyuranodon
DSCF4788.jpg

I saw a part fish fresh water, I would show you all the fish which I have and my aquariums here I hope that you would help me

:wave2:
You can see from the pictures on my aquarium I have three gymnothorax tile;one echidna rhodochilus and one fire eel.I need one gymnothorax polyuranodon,but I can't find yet.I really apreciate if somebody can help me to buy one.From my experience with this freshwater moray eels,actually you need brachis water (minimum 2 tablespoon per galon),and after become adult you can change in marine water.The aquarium need lot of cave and plastic plants for hiding.Is much better if you keep two or three not just one.For food you can give ghost shrimps;krill;silver side;earth worms.Every week you need change 20% of water and add minim two tablespoon per galon change.The aquarium must be minimum 55G and if everything is ok,the moray eels will start eating and you will enjoy very long time with this beautiful creatures.

Yes it is true that I did not see a gymnothorax polyuranodon elsewhere of it, I must be the only one of France is necessary to say that I must be the only one also to have made lay a batrachomoeus trispinosus in a brackish aquarium to see photographs below

100_9410.jpg

Here are the eggs, now I know that I have a female, as soon as I have time I contact my friends in the world which one it even fish that me, and one will try to find a dimorphism and hop reproduction

DSCF4717.jpg
:thumbup:

Bonjour!

Bienvenue à MASA

(And that's about as far as my French goes...)

It's great to have another international member :)

I do not have a marine aquarium yet but I intend to do one of them I hope that you go guide me

We will gladly do that - just say when you want to start.

Hennie

Thank you damage that French would not be accustomed yet to open with the others, fortunately that a handle of people as we fights so that the behavior changes, but I thank especially his friends for the world who come to speak about their country and their fish as you say we have the chance to have a passion international

I hope that one days I would also see you as a friend on the forum, and as invited either I do not have much knowledge on the sailor, but will know that if you need photographs or information you can always ask me

I know many countries which offered the chance to me to join us which could little be to teach you something

and I invite your admin or an ambassador who would like represented your country in order to in the future preserve a good collaboration between our two countries.
Here with soon I hope and do not hesitate to contact me

So I want you to my new problem was fixed and I am very pleased to continue.​

Ais like I said I'm not in the marin but I'm trying to join a forum Marine France to share with you.
I have great passion for freshwater want to do but unfortunately some marine French site does not share their knowledge.
That's why I try to find a forum sailor who wants to open up the world.
I do not regret a single second of having to share my knowledge with other aquarists in the world.
Excuse me for my absence but I will do to find a forum French sailor who wants to share with the world.
And I hope when I found this forum that we can share our knowledge.​

Excuse me for my English ;)

Back
Top Bottom